Everybody wish me luck, I'm baking
Main mission achieved: the house didn't burn down.
Secondary mission was ok-ish. A bit too sweet and the shape wasn't exactly quadratic so the ends didn't look as nice. But all in all good enough.
1. Buy an electric whisk when whisking eggs with sugar
2. American recipes use waaay to much sugar
3. Check beforehand if you have enough of each ingredient
4. Maple syrup is a good enough sugar replacement
5. Have a baking pan of the right size
Welcome to the 8th Layer of Madness
Most topics are related to Linux, Anime, Music, Software and maaaany more