Main mission achieved: the house didn't burn down.
Secondary mission was ok-ish. A bit too sweet and the shape wasn't exactly quadratic so the ends didn't look as nice. But all in all good enough.
1. Buy an electric whisk when whisking eggs with sugar
2. American recipes use waaay to much sugar
3. Check beforehand if you have enough of each ingredient
4. Maple syrup is a good enough sugar replacement
5. Have a baking pan of the right size
Yes this is Schiller - Intrique and Love.
Translation (roughly): Mr. Miller (harshly grabs the violin): Do you want shut the fuck up? Do you want to know the violoncello on your brain box?
Also congrats to @SuricrasiaOnline for the very well deserved first place at the Revision Shader Showdown! 🎉
Hobby Gamedev currently studying applied computer science
Welcome to the 8th Layer of Madness
Most topics are related to Linux, Anime, Music, Software and maaaany more